Today, quality is one of the most significant competitive advantages in industries. PARTO Co. has implemented IMS (Integrated Management System) as its quality management means to meet the customer needs, achieve global quality and customer satisfaction. This includes information, operation, support and quality systems. The main purpose of these systems is to analyze customer needs and control the production processes in line with customers' requirements. Some of these controls, equipment and tests used in the quality control labs are as follows.
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Radiography Testing (Digital and conventional)
- Fluorescent and Visible Penetrant testing.
- Eddy Current
- Visual and Optical Testing
- tensile test
- creep test
- macro and micro-hardness test
- Metallographic tests include preparation (sectioning, mounting, grinding and polishing)